Changing the rules of entry into KADD
At the general meeting of the members of the Kazakhstan Association of dermatologists, dermatocosmetologists from "29" in December 2018, it was decided to amend the rules of entry into KADD and payment of membership fees.
1. From January 1, 2019, the Kazakhstan Association of dermatovenerologists, dermatocosmetologists introduces an entrance fee for membership in the amount of 15,000 tenge.
2. The entrance fee must be paid within 10 days after the submission of the application for membership in KADD.
3. The size of the annual membership fee will be 10 000 tenge.
4. The second and subsequent annual contributions must be paid no later than March 1 of each calendar year.
5. In case of non-payment of the annual fee in a timely manner, the member of the Association is automatically excluded from the KADD base and for the re-entry he undertakes to pay the entrance fee again.